In the process of stopping maintenance of weak current system equipment, Sichuan Weak Current Company should take precautions against some conditions and make the equipment operate normally as much as possible. The main work is to prevent moisture, dust, corrosion, lightning, and interference.
(1) Moisture, dust and corrosion
With regard to various equipment of the weak current system, since most equipment is directly placed in a dusty environment, it will directly affect the operation of the equipment. Therefore, it is necessary to focus on the maintenance work against moisture, dust and corrosion. If the camera is hung on a road pole for a long time, the protective cover and dust-proof glass will soon be covered with a layer of dust, carbon ash, etc., which is dirty and black, and also corrosive, which seriously affects the viewing effect and also gives equipment Bring damage, so do the dust and corrosion protection of the camera. In some cases where the humidity is heavy, the installation position and equipment protection must be adjusted during the maintenance process to improve the equipment's ability to prevent moisture. At the same time, dehumidification measures must be taken frequently in high-humidity zones to deal with moisture problems.
(2) Lightning and interference prevention
Anyone who has only been engaged in the maintenance of electromechanical systems knows that lightning strikes are common when thunderstorms occur, and it is easy to cause a large hidden danger to the normal operation of weak electrical equipment. Therefore, the weak electrical equipment has a lightning protection problem during the maintenance process. Highly focused.
After the low-voltage system enters long-term use, it may show some kinds of problems, such as: abnormal operation, that is, some "soft defects". These problems are inevitable for a weak current system, especially for a complex, large-scale monitoring system. The problems of ordinary weak current system are nothing more than the following:
1. Equipment defects caused by the quality of the equipment itself;
2. After long-term use of the equipment, equipment damage caused by natural aging of components;
3. During the operation, due to the instability of voltage and current, the equipment is damaged.
4. Signal transmission problems caused by damaged lines;
5. Due to the proximity of the front-end image acquisition device, the environment has changed. Poor image quality such as interference;
6. Construction quality problems due to construction quality or no lightning protection measures, etc.
Common faults in the system and how to deal with them
(1) Equipment failure caused by incorrect power supply. The power supply is incorrect, which may be as follows: the power supply line or voltage is incorrect, the power is not enough (or the diameter of a power supply line is not enough, the voltage is too large, etc.), the transmission line of the power supply system is short-circuited, open, Wait. In particular, equipment damage may occur due to power supply errors or transient overvoltages. Therefore, in the system debugging, before the power is supplied, the check and inspection must be stopped carefully and sternly.
(2) As there are many connections for some equipment (such as cameras and gimbals, telephones and information panels), if they are not handled properly, especially the lines connected to the equipment are not handled well, they will appear open, short, or Poor insulation, incorrect wiring, etc. cause problems such as equipment damage and performance degradation. In this situation, you should calmly stop the analysis based on the fault phenomenon, and judge which faults are caused by the connection of several lines. This reduces the scope of the rendering problem.
(3) The quality of the equipment or component itself. In theory, all kinds of equipment and components can have quality problems. However, from the experience point of view, it is purely the quality problem of the product itself, which often occurs in decoders, electric pan-tilt heads, transmission parts and other equipment. It is worth pointing out that the quality of some equipment may not present problems that cannot be used as a whole, but some technical indicators may not reach the indicators given in the product clarification book. Therefore, the necessary sampling tests for the selected products are stopped. When it is indeed a problem of production quality, it is a good idea to change the product instead of disassembling it for repair.
Sichuan Weak Power Company has a professional technical team that can formulate a reasonable computer room establishment and treatment plan based on the requirements of different enterprises for the use of the network, from design to later construction commissioning and after-sales service. A standardized weak-current system comprehensive wiring project management system and quality assurance. Over the years, we have built countless safe and stable network outsourcing systems for various small and medium enterprises.