What are the installation steps of Chengdu Monitoring Installation Company in monitoring installation? Let's learn together.
First, confirm the location of the equipment room. The equipment in the equipment room is the terminal equipment of the monitoring system.
Second, confirm the position of the camera. The camera's device is very important. 1. Be careful not to backlight the device. 2. The lens size selection when the camera is installed. The commonly used lenses are mainly 3.6MM--16MM. First of all, we must distinguish the distance and width of the camera to monitor. The smaller the millimeter is, the wider the range of the lens monitoring, but the more the interval short. The larger the number of millimeters, the farther the monitoring interval is, but the narrower the range. In simple terms, the larger the number of millimeters of the camera lens, the smaller the monitoring range, the better the detail performance of the monitored area, and the more the millimeter The smaller, the larger the monitoring range, but the objects in the area will be unclear because they are too small.
Third, the transmission cable link, we all know that the camera is powered by 12v power cable, video cable transmission. Assuming that the interval between the camera and the computer room is 100 meters, the video cable must be at least 100 meters, but the power cable is not necessarily. We can take power from the 220V power supply near the camera and turn it into a 12V power adapter to power the camera.
Detailed installation method (camera installation)
The first step is to take out the bracket and prepare the tools and parts: necessary tools such as plugs, screws, screwdrivers, hammers, electric drills, etc .; check the size and model of the plugs and self-tapping screws according to the device position determined in advance, and try Whether the screw of the bracket and the base of the camera are suitable, whether the buried pipeline interface can be disposed of properly, test whether the cable is unblocked, and enter the device program when ready.
The second step is to take out the camera, and carefully install the lens according to the camera lens model and specifications confirmed in advance (the infrared integrated camera does not need to install a lens), pay attention not to touch the lens and CCD (the part marked in the figure) with your hand, and confirm that it is firmly fixed. After that, turn on the power, connect the host computer or use a monitor, small TV, etc. to adjust the aperture focal length.
The third step is to take out the bracket, plug, screw, screwdriver, hammer, electric drill and other tools, and install the bracket in accordance with the position determined in advance. After checking the firmness, mount the camera in the agreed orientation.
The fourth step, if a device shield is required, start the device shield directly from here after the second step. 1. Open the upper cover and rear bezel of the hood; 2. Draw out the fixed metal sheet and fix the camera; 3. Install the power adapter into the cover; 4. Reset the upper cover and rear bezel and straighten The cable is fixed and mounted on the bracket.
Step 5 Insert the soldered BNC plug of the video cable into the socket of the video cable and make sure that it is firmly fixed.
Step 6 Insert the power output plug of the power adapter into the power socket of the surveillance camera, and confirm the firmness.
Step 7 Connect the other end of the cable to the control host or monitor (television) to make sure it is strong.
The eighth step is to power on the monitoring host and camera, and adjust the camera angle to a predetermined range through the monitor.
1) Under the conditions of meeting the requirements of the field of view for surveillance purposes, the height of the device: the indoor ground should not be lower than 2.5m; the outdoor ground should not be lower than 3.5m.
2) The surveillance camera and its supporting installation, such as the lens, protective cover, bracket, wiper, etc., should be sturdy, operate sensitively, pay attention to prevent damage, and harmonize with the surrounding environment.
3) In a strong electromagnetic interference environment, the surveillance camera device should be isolated from the ground.
4) Signal cables and power cables should be introduced separately. Exposed parts should be maintained with hoses without affecting the rotation of the gimbal.
5) The surveillance camera in the elevator car should be installed on the left or right above the door, and can effectively monitor the facial features of the passengers in the elevator car
Detailed installation method (PTZ, decoder)
1) The device of the gimbal should be sturdy, and there should be no shaking when rotating.
2) According to the product technical conditions and system design requirements, check whether the rotation angle range of the gimbal can meet the requirements.
3) The decoder should be installed near the gimbal or in the ceiling (but there must be a manhole).
Detailed installation method (monitoring camera control equipment)
1) The position of the console and cabinet (rack) devices should meet the design requirements, and the devices should be stable and sturdy to facilitate operation and maintenance. Cabinet rack) The net clearance from the wall on the reverse side and side should meet the maintenance request.
2) All the devices for monitoring, controlling, displaying and recording the terminal equipment should be stable and easy to operate. Among them, the monitor (screen) should prevent direct light from coming in. When it is impossible to prevent it, take measures to avoid light. The devices installed in the console and cabinet (rack) should have ventilation and heat dissipation measures.
3) All cables in the control room should be provided with cable troughs and cable entry holes according to the location of the equipment, arranged, bundled, numbered, and marked forever. The camera uses different imaging chips. Pay attention to the size of the camera lens when selecting a camera. In simple terms, the larger the millimeter of the camera lens, the smaller the monitoring range, the better the detail performance of the monitored area, and the smaller the number of millimeters. , The larger the monitoring range, but the objects in the area will be unclear because they are too small.
The above information is organized by Chengdu Monitoring System Company. The concept of this article is not related to this site. For more related information, please pay attention to this site.